I am a member of staff at the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice, Slovakia. This university is my alma mater, where I graduated from the following programmes:
- Interdisciplinary Studies of Mathematics and Psychology (Bachelor's Degree - June 2009)
- Teaching of Mathematics and Psychology (Master's Degree - June 2012)
- Theory of Mathematics Education (PhD - August 2016)
Immediately after my PhD, I started my career at the National Project IT Academy (2016 - 2022).
- Development of inquiry teaching materials for mathematics teachers and their professional development (2016 - 2020)
- Coordinator of support for the digital transformation of schools (2020 - 2021)
Today, I am one of the leaders of the subsequent National Project DiTEdu - Digital Transformation of Education and Schools.
I also have the following relevant experience:
- High School Mathematics Teacher (December 2014 - June 2015)
- Short PhD stay at the University of Colorado, Boulder (February - August 2014)
- Co-leading the Thematic Working Group (Teachers' Knowledge, Beliefs and Identity) at the CERME Conference (CERMEs in 2022, 2023)